At a Traditional Recording Studio:
• Hidden costs add up fast. Renting studio space, hiring session musicians, separate charges for mixing and mastering — producing a single song can easily cost $1,000 or more when it’s all said and done. (Read more about the hidden costs of traditional recording studios: http://dontlabelme.studio/) »
• You don’t always get the credit and profits that are rightfully yours. You’re often required to give the studio and session musicians credit, and sometimes cuts are even taken from the profits you earn on your produced song.
• It’s a major investment of time and energy. It takes on average 7.5 hours to record a single song, and artists often need to travel hundreds of miles to a studio.
At Our ‘Virtual’ Recording Studio:
• There aren’t any hidden costs. Our studio package is all-inclusive, and costs less than the price of renting studio space alone at a traditional recording studio.
• We don’t take credit for your music. We believe the version of your song we help you produce should still be considered completely your own creation, so we don’t ask you to credit our studio or any of our musicians with the finished song.
• We make the recording process easier than ever. The only thing you need to do for your studio session is record vocals from whatever microphone you own, which you can do from home or even on the road.
• You design your song the way you want it. Our goal is to bring your creative vision for your song to life. Style, genre, instrumentation — it’s all up to you. There are virtually no limitations. Find out how it works: http://dontlabelme.studio/how-it-works »
If you’re interested in learning more about what our virtual recording studio can do to take your song to the next level, fill out our studio session consultation form and someone from our team will get in touch ASAP: http://dontlabelme.studio/session-consultation »
Don’t be labeled. Go virtual.
The “Don’t Label Me” Studio Team