Erlotinib is a cancer medication that helps to stop cancer cells growth. It is mainly used to treat non-small cell lung cancer. We, are occupied in successfully fulfilling the accurate needs of our clients. Provided by us at economical rates to our valuable clients, these products are highly acknowledged in the market.
Erlonat 150mg Tablets Details :
• Brand Name : Erlonat Tablets
• Content : Erlotinib hydrochloride
• Form : Tablets
• Strength : 150mg
• Packing : Pack of 30 tabs
WHAT IS ERLOTINIB ?
Erlotinib is a targeted therapy. Erlotinib is classified as a epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor - protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by helping to stop cancer cells from growing.
Erlotinib medicine is used for :
Treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Treatment of patients with locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Erlonat works by slowing cancer cell growth. It binds to a certain protein (epidermal growth factor receptor-EGFR) in some tumors.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth sores, dry skin, eye dryness/irritation, or unusual eyelash growth may occur. Changes in diet such as eating several small meals or limiting activity may help lessen the chance of nausea. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine), black stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, easy bleeding/bruising, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, unusual fatigue, signs of infection (e.g., fever, chills, persistent sore throat), eye pain, vision changes.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
• Before taking erlotinib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
• Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney problems, stomach/intestinal disease (such as ulcers, diverticulosis).Use caution with sharp objects like safety razors or nail cutters and avoid activities such as contact sports to lower the chance of getting cut, bruised or injured.
• This medicine may increase your risk of stomach bleeding. Limit alcoholic beverages.Sunlight may worsen any skin reactions that may occur while you are taking this drug. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
• This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may cause harm to an unborn baby or miscarriage. Women of childbearing age should use reliable form(s) of birth control during treatment and for at least 2 weeks following the end of treatment with this drug. Consult your doctor for more details.I
• It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the potential risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
ERLOTINIB 150mg INTERACTIONS
Some products that may interact with this drug include:"blood thinners" (e.g., warfarin)corticosteroids (such as prednisone)drugs that lower stomach acid (some examples are H2 blockers such as famotidine/ranitidine, proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole)drugs affecting liver enzymes that remove erlotinib from your body (such as azole antifungals, including itraconazole; macrolide antibiotics, including erythromycin; cimetidine; rifamycins, including rifabutin; St. John's wort; certain anti-seizure medicines, including carbamazepine; HIV protease inhibitors, including ritonavir)MAO inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine)Cigarette smoking decreases blood levels of this medication. Tell your doctor if you smoke or if you have recently stopped smoking.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/OTC drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
If your doctor tells you to stop taking this medicine or the expiry date has passed, ask your pharmacist what to do with any medicine you have left over.
Buy online GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO TARCEVA 150MG at cheapest price from offshoredrugmart.com call now @ 1-855-388-8818
To know more about information visit here: https://www.offshoredrugmart.com »