About Badcock Construction:
Badcock Construction has expansive experience within Civils, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, applying these to a range of markets and is able to offer both standalone services and a fully integrated solution to our clients. We have successfully commissioned many high profile project solutions in the markets we serve. Badcock Construction directly employs more than 30 engineers, professional managers and multi-skilled operatives involved on nationwide projects and plan for the future with various graduate schemes, internships and apprenticeships. We have an excellent R&D (Research and Development) facilities, giving us access to innovative new products, processes and ideas.
We looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Mechanical Engineer, who will report to the Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for performing all Mechanical and Electrical /Building Fabric pre-planned maintenance and reactive work on multiple sites.
- Perform all Mechanical and Electrical /Building Fabric pre-planned maintenance and reactive activities in accordance with Badcock Construction Ltd quality management system including preparation for internal/external audits.
- Carry out site work inspections for quality and compliance whilst ensuring Badcock Construction Ltd Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensure, where necessary, sub-contractors are deployed, trained and fully capable of carrying out defined activities
- Complete accurate records of work in either electronic form or paper as the job dictates
*Playing a key role in multi skilled design teams developing of project design programmes and delivering integrated designs accordingly
*Produce detailed design packages including Tender and Construction documents
*Provide analysis and design calculations using Revit and 3D BIM modelling software
*Frequent liaison with internal and external design teams to ensure quality and accuracy of designs
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holder of a Drivers Licence and able to travel
- Experience within a maintenance background
- Understanding of Health and Safety and Statutory responsibilities
- Organized approach, able to meet deadlines.
-Company vehicle & fuel card
-18 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with us for a while
-BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family)
-Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry.
Badcock Construction Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. Badcock Construction Ltd is an equality and diversity employer.